Credit and Collections Specialist
Full Time Position: Hourly
Location: Tempe, AZ
We are looking for a friendly, motivated mountain bike rider/enthusiast to join the Credit team at Pivot Cycles. The Credit and Collections Specialist is responsible for answering dealer and distributor questions about credit and terms via email and phone, contacting customers for payments, and reviewing sales orders for accuracy. This position also assists the Credit Manager in the day-to-day activities of the Credit department which can include reviewing aged receivables, contacting customers for payment or updated financials, notifying internal departments of credit holds, and arranging payment plans.
- Work directly with dealers and distributors for payments and payment plans
- Answer customer’s questions about payment application, balances due, etc.
- Send statements and invoices as needed
- Follow up with potential customers for missing new account documents
- Aid in our sales/credit vision while providing excellent customer service
- Review and audit sales orders for accuracy
- 2-year Accounting degree
- Current and significant experience with credit and collections in the bicycle industry, preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organized, self-motivated, and detail-oriented individual
- Ability to exhibit composure and confidence when confronting stressful or high-pressure situations
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite products – Excel, Word and Outlook
- Experience with Great Plains Dynamics a plus, but not mandatory
Please send resume and cover letter to [email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you!