Full Time Position: Hourly
We are looking for an individual with CNC lathe and mill experience. The ideal candidate will have experience with CAM programming, set up, and machining parts for both mills and lathes. They should also have qualified skills with conventional manual equipment and an understanding of welding and fabrication.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 1-3 years CNC machining experience
- Degree in Manufacturing Technology or Manufacturing Engineering Technology
- Understanding or experience with 3D machining
- Fabricating and welding experience
- A positive attitude with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- A passion for cycling
- Produce machined parts by programming, setting up and operating CNC and conventional machines
- Help assist in all aspects of prototyping and production
- CAD/CAM programming
- Prior experience with set up and operation of CNC lathes and mills
- Prior experience with set up and operation of manual equipment
- Willingness to learn new methods of manufacturing
Please send resume and cover letter to [email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you!