AR/AP Accounting Staff
Full Time Position: Hourly
We are looking for a friendly, motivated mountain bike rider/enthusiast to join the accounting team at Pivot Cycles. Responsibilities include both Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable operational transactions. This entry level position will report to the Credit Manager and the Accounting Supervisor.
- Work directly with dealers and distributors for payments and payment plans
- Answer customer’s questions about payment application, balances due, etc.
- Send statements and invoices as needed
- Follow up with potential customers for missing new account documents
- Aid in our sales/credit vision while providing excellent customer service
- Review and audit sales orders for accuracy
- Processing and posting invoices to vendor accounts (verifying PO’s or invoiced activity)
- Assist in month-end AP routines
- Verifying and processing Employee Expense Reports
- Tracking company credit card charges and reconciling credit card statements
- Other items as needed and required to ensure the accuracy of the financial statements
- 2-year Accounting degree or related experience (bicycle industry, preferred)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organized, self-motivated, and detail-oriented individual
- Ability to exhibit composure and confidence when communicating with customers
- High degree of integrity to successfully deal with sensitive or confidential information
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite products – Excel, Word and Outlook
- Experience with Great Plains Dynamics a plus, but not mandatory
Please send resume and cover letter to [email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you!