Phoenix Team Carbon Seatpost
The Phoenix Team Seatpost is a light weight, high durability monocoque seatpost design that drastically reduces trail vibration via carefully engineered carbon layups.
The engineered carbon layers of the Phoenix Team seatpost allow for about two times the flex in the fore-aft axis as is found in standard post designs. The end result is reduced fatigue and greater comfort in the saddle on even the longest rides, great for endurance/XC racers and all hardtail riders.
For the most precise saddle angle adjustment, the Phoenix Team seatpost features a two bolt micro adjust head. The narrow top clamp gives you the widest possible range of fore-aft saddle adjustment, and the long bottom clamp supports even the lightest saddle rails in off-road conditions.
Phoenix Team Carbon Seatpost Features...
- Monocoque carbon design
- Deflects up to two times more than comparable posts to significantly reduce trail vibration and reduce fatigue
- Stiff through center clamping area for ultimate control
- Lightweight and strong 2-bolt clamp design
- The Phoenix Team Carbon post surpasses six industry leading testing protocols - far beyond the demands of EN testing
- Maximum fore aft saddle adjustment
- Size 30.9mm diameter x 400mm length
- 229 grams